I provide counseling and testing services for children, teens, and families at Arkansas Families First, LLC. I specialize in Autism, ADHD, and issues related to child maltreatment, but I also routinely work with children struggling with other problems, like anxiety, depression, and parent-child relationship difficulties.
Counseling & Behavioral Therapy
I incorporate parents and school consultation into the therapeutic process. I utilize a behavioral approach to treatment, which means I help youth develop the skills they need to overcome their struggles. I use evidence-based treatments such as Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy and others.
Some common problems that I work with include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder; ADHD; Behavior Problems
- Anxiety; Post-traumatic Stress; Selective Mutism
- Child abuse and neglect issues; Sexual Behavior Problems
- Depression; Emotional Instability; Bipolar Disorder
- Divorce and Custody Disputes
- Anger management; Impulse Control; Social Skills
- Career counseling; Grief counseling
- Family therapy; Parent-child relationship; Attachment problems
- Parent-training / Education
Evaluation & Testing
Psychological and developmental Testing offers the most accurate and objective assessment of emotional, behavioral and neurological functioning. Among others, I commonly assess for autism, ADHD, learning disorders, emotional and mood disorders.
Some common reasons for testing include:
- Diagnostic Clarification
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Child Maltreatment Issues
- Sexuality & Risk Evaluations
- Intellectual Testing
- Personality Testing
- Career / Occupational Type your paragraph here.
Call or message me today to schedule an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you!